In this tutorial, you will install and configur OpenVPN and Pi-hole to act as your own private, network-wide, DNS-based, ad-blocking filter for all of the devices connected to your network.
- Compliance, and why Raspberry Pi 4 may not be available in your country yet
- IONO Pi: A Raspberry Pi based PLC
- No soil? No problem. H2Grow can cultivate crops practically anywhere
- Open Thermal Camera Is Thermal Imaging for the Rest of Us
- A Hardware Watchdog HAT and Power Manager for Your Raspberry Pi